April 8, 2010

April 2010 - Week Two Personal Update


Personal Follow Up From Last Week:

I hope everyone is doing well and taking fantastic care of themselves.  I've always been a nonsmoker, but I grew up with a father who smoked.  He has since quit and it's been about ten years since he's smoked.  I can't tell you how much better he's been enjoying life!  If you are doing my smoking program, please write me and let me know how it's going for you.  I'm here to support your success!

As I mentioned in the article about violent and negative media, I've been carefully monitoring what I allow in my field for many years now.  And, yes, it has made a big difference.  Again, I'd love to hear your own stories around this.

Another project I started this week was starting my own youtube channel.  I plan on posting 10 minute short hypnotherapy sessions.  The first one on Relaxation is posted.  http://www.youtube.com/user/17Petals1?feature=mhw5

I also took my own advice and scheduled a mini-vacation to the beach in July with my family.  I'm looking forward to swimming in the ocean and recharging after this long winter we had.  Rain is fantastic, but I'm ready for some sun.

Take care and get outside to enjoy the abundance of life!

Love,
17Petals

No comments: