April 23, 2010

Contacting Nature Intelligence Notes

As I've been writing about getting closer to nature, I thought I'd present this hypnosis session at this time.

We all start out with a blueprint in life. This blueprint was decided by you and your loving soul family before you incarnated into your current life. Many times, because of our limited memories we have in these bodies, we long to remember what our path was intended to be, hoping that we are following the right one.

I truely believe that, overall, we usually do follow our blueprints, but we also go off course, sometimes for years, before we get back onto the main road again.

In this session, we contact nature intelligence to assist you in reclaiming your original blueprint. You also get to meet your guardian angel, who will always be there for you.

I hope you enjoy the session and I would welcome any feedback.

With Love,
17Petals

No comments: